Supporting You in Practice
We're bringing back popular lawyer training webinars for another season.
If you are a BC lawyer, you can participate in these events for free from anywhere in the province. All our sessions are being delivered online, so you can join us from any place with a computer and an internet connection. Plus, each session counts for one hour of CPD credit.
To register, follow the links below.
From the Practice Series:
• Oct 23, 2014: Criminal Law Tools Part 1: Reading Room for Criminal Lawyers
• Nov 05, 2014: Solicitor Tools Part 2: CLE Online for Solicitors
• Nov 18, 2014: Family Law Tools Part 2: CLE Online for Family Lawyers
• Nov 20, 2014: Solicitor Tools Part 3: Legislation for Solicitors
In partnership with Nidus:
• October 29, 2014: Creating Representation Agreements for Clients—Practical Tips
We also want you to know how to get the most out of your library space. We'd love to invite you for a Library tour.