Updated April 8, 2021
All our librarians are available to help with your legal information questions – call 604-660-2841 or email email@example.com.
- Access is limited to CLBC and court employees, Law Society members, Notary Society members, and limited in-person services for the public in some locations.
- If you’re feeling unwell, don’t enter the library.
- Please don’t bring food or drink in the library.
- Employees and clients wear masks in the library.
- Thorough cleaning occurs throughout the library every weekday.
- We have limited the number of people allowed in sections of the library at one time.
Using the library
- Use the hand sanitizer provided before and after touching anything in the library.
- Maintain physical distance.
- When moving around the library, the arrows indicate “right of way”.
- Books that have been used are quarantined for 24 hours. Please place used books in designated areas so they can be quarantined to keep everyone safe.