Updated July 8, 2021
Although the Restart Plan sets dates and criteria for each step, the Provincial Health Officer’s Statement for Employers on Transitioning from COVID-19 Safety Plans to Communicable Disease Plans (June 17, 2021) recognizes that some workplaces may maintain current COVID-19 Safety Plan protocols for a longer period to allow for a transitional period and progression from COVID-19 Safety Plans to communicable disease plans.
- Access is limited to CLBC and court employees, Law Society members, Notary Society members, and limited in-person services for the public in some locations.
- If you’re feeling unwell, don’t enter the library.
- Please don’t bring food or drink in the library.
- Employees and clients wear masks in the library.
- Thorough cleaning occurs throughout the library every weekday.
- We have limited the number of people allowed in sections of the library at one time.
Using the library
- Use the hand sanitizer provided before and after touching anything in the library.
- Maintain physical distance.
- When moving around the library, the arrows indicate “right of way”.
Masks are mandatory. If you cannot wear one, we can provide alternatives to in-person service. Please contact us by phone or email.