All our librarians are available to help with your legal information questions – call 604-660-2841 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access to library spaces is limited to CLBC and court employees, and Law Society members.
- If you’re feeling unwell, don’t enter the library.
- Please don’t bring food or drink in the library.
- Staff wear masks in public areas where they are unable to maintain physical distance, and use gloves when handling print collection in the stacks.
- Thorough cleaning occurs throughout the Vancouver library every weekday.
- We have limited the number of people allowed in sections of the library at one time.
Using the library
- Use the hand sanitizer provided before and after touching anything in the library.
- Maintain physical distance.
- When moving around the library, the arrows indicate “right of way”.
- In our larger libraries, books that have been used are quarantined for a minimum of 24 hours.
- Please place used books in designated areas so they can be quarantined to keep everyone safe.
- In our smaller libraries, books that have been used are not quarantined.
- Please use at your own risk and use the hand sanitizer provided to help keep everyone safe.