You will need to decide if you would like to search the website or the library catalogue before you begin your search:
If you perform a search in the catalogue and can’t find what you are looking for, select website and perform the same search.
Search for ‘posession’, spelled incorrectly, garners 0 results:
Search for 'possession', spelled correctly, garners 43 results:
If you don’t get any results, check your spelling and try again.
- if you perform a website search and receive too many results, you can refine the website databases you would like to search on the left side
- databases that can be searched are: BC Proclamations, Canada Proclamations, New & Notable Legal News, Our Legal Knowledge Base, Table of Local and Private Statutes, & Unreported Decisions Index
- if you perform a catalogue search and receive too many results, you can refine the format of the results returned in the left hand column
- formats that can be searched are: Book or journal, Available online only, & Microfiche
- now referred to as Remote Access to Subscription Databases
- HeinOnline, Irwin Law and Rangefindr are available when you ‘Sign in’
- Register for an account by clicking ‘register on the top bar –
- we will approve your account and give you Remote Access to Subscription Databases if you are a member of the Law Society