Like everyone, we’re following the Coronavirus developments very closely. We continue to monitor the latest advice from our provincial and federal health agencies, and want you to know that we have plans in place to ensure clients continue to get the services they need.
Our number one priority is the health and wellbeing of our clients and employees.
While the risk of contracting the illness remains low, we recognize that people may have some questions about how we’re responding to this evolving situation.
If you are not feeling well, or think you may have symptoms of illness, we ask you to contact us by phone or email instead of coming into our libraries.
We’ve implemented some precautionary health and safety actions. These include:
- Daily cleaning of our branches, including the disinfection of high-touch surfaces such as countertops, door handles, and buttons.
- Requiring employees to stay home if they or their families are sick or have any symptoms. We are ensuring that there is no financial penalty to employees who do this.
- Arranging for remote work arrangements where practical, to reduce the number of employees in our public spaces.
- Closing our boardrooms to outside meetings.
We encourage everyone to take advantage of our online and telephone services.
Thanks for your patience as we make changes to provide you with the best possible service during this evolving situation.
If you have any questions, you can reach us at our full time locations:
- Vancouver @ 604-660-2841, or email@example.com
- Victoria @ 250-389-3239, or Victoria@courthouselibray.ca
- Kamloops @ 250-828—4385, or Kamloops@courthouselibrary.ca
- Kelowna @ 250-470-6980, or Kelowna@courthouselibrary.ca
- Nanaimo @ 250-716-5968 or Nanaimo@courthouselibrary.ca
- New Westminster @ 660-8577 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prince George @ 250-614-2763 or email@example.com
- Toll-free 1-800-665-2570
We will continue to provide updates as things change.
For more information on the Coronavirus: