| Dec 07, 2016
Updated to 2016, 2nd ed.
The Law of Employee Monitoring in Canada, 2nd Edition offers advice, legislative analysis, case law and jurisprudence from privacy commissioners – as applicable to both unionized and non-unionized workplaces in jurisdictions across Canada.
The second edition of The Law of Employee Monitoring in Canada provides:
- A review of the latest case law and legislation so readers gain insight into the current state of the law
- A new chapter on corporate IT system access, use and misuse
- A new chapter on social media in the workplace
- Appendices that offer best practices guidelines for employment lawyers, clients and in-house counsel
- Sample documents, language and precedents to use as a starting point for designing workplace policies – a practical tool for managers and human resources managers
Available to borrow now!
*Summary taken from LexisNexis Canada