Starting Your Research
Digital tools to help solve legal problems - begin here with these free sources for caselaw, legislation and court rules and forms.
- Subscription Databases available
- Learn about Remote Access Databases
- Our Legal Knowledge Base
- New & Notable Legal News
- Clicklaw for the Public
- Courts of British Columbia
- BC Laws
- Supreme Court Family Forms
- Supreme Court Family Rules
- Supreme Court Civil Forms
- Supreme Court Civil Rules
- CanLII - Legislation, Decisions and Commentary
Visit us! Come to one of our 28 libraries across BC.
Our Library Services
Benefits of a Website Account
Can't make it in to the library? You can still get all the benefits we have to offer by registering for a website account today!
Members of the Law Society with a website account are eligible for Remote Access to Subscription Databases, which lets you use HeinOnline, Rangefindr, Canadian Newsstream and Irwin Law from your home or office for free.
Register now, or contact email@example.com if you have any questions.Read More