Starting your research
Digital tools to help solve legal problems - begin here with these free sources for caselaw, legislation and court rules and forms.
- Subscription databases
- Our Legal Knowledge Base
- Guides to Legislation, Rules and Amendment Trackers
- Clicklaw - public legal information, education and help
- Courts of British Columbia
- BC Laws
- Supreme Court Family Rules
- Supreme Court Family Forms
- Supreme Court Civil Rules
- Supreme Court Civil Forms
- Supreme Court Probate Forms
- CanLII - legislation, decisions and commentary
We're here to help! Email or call from anywhere in BC.
Our Library Services
Human Rights Complaints: When is it an Option in Situations of Sexual Assault?
June 6, 2023 from 12:30 - 1:30 PM
Advising Complainants in Criminal Sexual Assault Cases
June 13, 2023 from 12:30 – 2:00 PM.
Wrongful Convictions: Lessons from the Canadian Registry
June 14, 2023 from 12:30 - 2:00 PM
Immigration Issues in Cases of Sexual Assault and Sexual Harassment
June 20, 2023 from 12:30 – 1:30 PM
Family Law for Sexual Assault
June 27, 2023 from 12:30 to 2:00 PMLearn more