Starting Your Research
Digital tools to help solve legal problems - begin here with these free sources for caselaw, legislation and court rules and forms.
- Subscription Databases at our Libraries
- Our Legal Knowledge Base
- New & Notable Legal News
- Remote Access to Subscription Databases
- Clicklaw for the Public
- Courts of British Columbia
- BC Laws
- Supreme Court Family Forms
- Supreme Court Family Rules
- Supreme Court Civil Forms
- Supreme Court Civil Rules
- CanLII - Legislation, Decisions and Commentary
Visit us! Come to one of our 28 libraries across BC.
Our Library Services
Book-in-a-Box allows library card holders to request books from our catalogue when they can't make it into the library. Courthouse Libraries staff will mail the book to your office free of charge, including free return postage.
If you have questions, contact us by phone at 1.800.665.2570 or email@example.comRead More