Starting Your Research
Digital tools to help solve legal problems - begin here with these free sources for caselaw, legislation and court rules and forms.
- Subscription Databases available
- Learn about Remote Access Databases
- Our Legal Knowledge Base
- New & Notable Legal News
- Clicklaw for the Public
- Courts of British Columbia
- BC Laws
- Supreme Court Family Forms
- Supreme Court Family Rules
- Supreme Court Civil Forms
- Supreme Court Civil Rules
- CanLII - Legislation, Decisions and Commentary
Visit us! Come to one of our 28 libraries across BC.
Our Library Services
When you place a request to borrow a book, select 'Free return shipping via Canada Post' as your delivery method - Courthouse Libraries staff will mail the book to your office free of charge, including free return postage.
Not sure what to borrow? Check out our most recent Collection Spotlight to see what's new.
Learn more about Book-in-a-Box here, and contact us if you have questions.Read More