Courthouse Libraries is here to support your legal information and practice management needs. We provide access to online services aimed at making your research easier and keeping you up to date. And if you're not sure how to get started in your search for legal information, we offer research assistance by phone and email as well as in person.
If you are stuck on a difficult question, or just can't find what you're searching for, our staff is happy to help.
- Available to members of the Law Society with a Courthouse Library website account
- Provides off-site access to:
- Irwin Law
- Canadian Newsstream
- borrow books from the print collection
- when you are in the library
- from anywhere in the province
- free return shipping included
- read about Book-in-a-box to learn more
- order a document you need:
- pages from text
- stay on-top of up coming webinars
- sign-up for email notifications
- view archived webinars
And if you're able to visit our libraries across the province you can access an even broader range of digital tools, WiFi, workstations, printers and the assistance of our librarians.
If you have any questions, comments or feedback, we are here to answer them - please contact us by email, phone or in-person.