Beyond rights: the Nisga'a Final Agreement and the challenges of modern treaty relationships
Record Type: Book Book
- Indigenous land transfers - Canada.
- Nisga'a - Treaties.
- Nisga'a - Relations with government.
- Nisga'a - Legal status, laws, etc.
- Aboriginal Canadians - Land claims settlements.
Table of Contents:
- We have always made laws: defending the right to self-government
- Aboriginal title, fee simple, and dead capital: property in translation
- Treaty citizenship: negotiating beyond inclusion
- The treaty relationship: reconciliation and its discontents
- Notes, references, index