Report pursuant to resolution of the Senate to the Honourable the Speaker by the parliamentary counsel, relating to the enactment of the British North America Act, 1867, any lack of consonance between its terms and judicial construction of them and cognate matters.
Canada. Parliament. Senate
Report on B.N.A. act.
O'Connor, William F
- Canada. British North America Act.
- Constitutional history - Canada
- Spine title: Report on B.N.A. act.
- At head of title: The Senate of Canada. Session of 1939.
- William F. O'Connor, parliamentary counsel.