Starting your research
Digital tools to help solve legal problems - begin here with these free sources for caselaw, legislation and court rules and forms.
- Subscription databases
- Our Legal Knowledge Base
- Guides to Legislation, Rules and Amendment Trackers
- Clicklaw - public legal information, education and help
- Courts of British Columbia
- BC Laws
- Supreme Court Family Rules
- Supreme Court Family Forms
- Supreme Court Civil Rules
- Supreme Court Civil Forms
- Supreme Court Probate Forms
- CanLII - legislation, decisions and commentary
We're here to help! Email or call from anywhere in BC.
Our Library Services
SHARP: BC Labour Relations Board: When is it an option for unionized employees with workplace sexual harassment grievances?
March 6th from 12:30 to 2:00 PT
Jennifer Glougie, Chair and Jennifer O’Rourke, Staff Lawyer, will discuss what the BC Labour Relations Board (the Board) is and what its mandate is with respect to individual employee complaints, including those filed by individuals who experience workplace sexual harassment.Learn more