Starting your research
Digital tools to help solve legal problems - begin here with these free sources for caselaw, legislation and court rules and forms.
- Subscription databases
- Our Legal Knowledge Base
- Guides to Legislation, Rules and Amendment Trackers
- Clicklaw - public legal information, education and help
- Courts of British Columbia
- BC Laws
- Supreme Court Family Rules
- Supreme Court Family Forms
- Supreme Court Civil Rules
- Supreme Court Civil Forms
- Supreme Court Probate Forms
- CanLII - legislation, decisions and commentary
We're here to help! Email or call from anywhere in BC.
Our Library Services
SHARP Workplaces: Workers Advisers Office BC’s handling of Workplace Sexual Harassment Complaints
- December 5, 2023 from 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM
Criminal Defense Advocacy Society (CDAS): Self-Represented Accused and Fair Proceedings: There are No “Simple Trials"
- December 6, 2023 from 12:30 PM
Rise Women's Legal Centre: Collaboration between lawyers, family law advocates and support workers
- December 7, 2023 from 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM
Courthouse Libraries BC and Rise Women's Legal Centre: Intersecting Issues for Clients in their Local Community
- December 14, 2023 from 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM