Starting your research
Digital tools to help solve legal problems - begin here with these free sources for caselaw, legislation and court rules and forms.
- Subscription databases
- Our Legal Knowledge Base
- Guides to Legislation, Rules and Amendment Trackers
- Clicklaw - public legal information, education and help
- Courts of British Columbia
- BC Laws
- Supreme Court Family Forms
- Supreme Court Family Rules
- Supreme Court Civil Forms
- Supreme Court Civil Rules
- CanLII - legislation, decisions and commentary
We're here to help! Email or call from anywhere in BC.
Our Library Services
Re-Envisioning PLEI: A Workshop with West Coast LEAF
November 30, 2021 from 12:30 - 2:00 pm (PT)
This 90-minute interactive workshop will explore strategies for public legal education and information (PLEI) that align with social justice values and aims. Legal educators, teachers, advocates, frontline service providers, lawyers, and anyone else who facilitates learning about laws and the legal system are welcome to join our interactive discussion.
Civility in the Criminal Bar: 3rd Annual Lunch & Learn
December 1, 2021 from 1:00 - 3:00 pm (PT)
This 2-hour webinar will include practical perspectives on civility from the bench, LSBC benchers, defence counsel and Crown Counsel. Stay tuned for our final list of speakers, but we encourage all who are interested to register early and mark this event in your calendars.Upcoming Webinars