Starting Your Research
Digital tools to help solve legal problems - begin here with these free sources for caselaw, legislation and court rules and forms.
- Subscription Databases at our Libraries
- Our Legal Knowledge Base
- New & Notable Legal News
- Remote Access to Subscription Databases
- Clicklaw for the Public
- Courts of British Columbia
- BC Laws
- Supreme Court Family Forms
- Supreme Court Family Rules
- Supreme Court Civil Forms
- Supreme Court Civil Rules
- CanLII - Legislation, Decisions and Commentary
Visit us! Come to one of our 28 libraries across BC.
Our Library Services
Remote access to subscription databases
Courthouse Libraries Remote Access to Subscription Databases gives BC lawyers access to HeinOnline, Rangefindr and Irwin Law for free.
Simply visit our website, log in and find Remote Access to Subscription Databases. You can view it all from your home or office.
Don’t have an account? Register today for access to Federal and Provincial Statutes, Supreme Court Decisions, English Reports, Historical Canadian legislation, US legislation, e-books, journals and more.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Remote Access to Subscription Databases. Anytime. Anywhere.Read More