Updated April 21, 2022
- If you’re feeling unwell, do not enter the library.
- Wearing masks in the library is a personal choice.
- Please ask library staff for a mask if you need a mask.
- Plexi-glass barriers remain in place at the front desk.
- Thorough cleaning of library spaces occurs throughout the week.
Using the library
- Hand sanitizer is provided for use throughout the library.
- Length of time in the library may be limited to 1 hour when others are waiting.
- No eating or drinking at the public access computers.
- Please exercise courtesy toward other clients and library staff while using the library.