Everyone in BC has the legal information they need and the ability to use it
We manage knowledge for justice in BC in collaboration with others
Our core services
1. Providing Information Services: connecting clients to legal information and services
2. Curating Print and Digital Materials: developing and maintaining legal information collections that meets our clients’ needs
3. Delivering Training and Outreach Programs: building the capacity of our clients to use legal information and services
We deliver our services to the legal community and the public through a blend of human touch, physical space and technology.
1. We continually identify and meet the legal information and services needs of our users
2. We are a lead curator of legal information in BC
3. We are a key part of a network that connects the public and the legal community to the legal resources and services they need.
4. We innovate, generating products, services, and approaches to curating, sharing, and connecting legal information to keep up with a rapidly changing world.