Updated January 15, 2021: At this time, as physical access to the library is limited in response to Covid-19, you can ask librarians to perform searches in ICLR on your behalf. Contact us by email or phone at:
Courthouse Libraries BC maintains a subscription to the ICLR database. ICLR contains a vast archive of official UK law reports dating back to 1865.
ICLR is available on-site on any Courthouse Library Public Access Computer.
ICLR provides access to:
The Law Reports:
- King's Bench Division: 1901 - 1952
- Queen's Bench Division: 1891 - 1901,1952 - present
- Appeal Cases: 1891 - present
- Chancery Division: 1891 - present
- Admirality and Ecclesiastical Cases: 1865 - 1875