Updated January 15, 2021: At this time, as physical access to the library is limited in response to Covid-19, you can ask librarians to perform searches in LLMC Digital on your behalf. Contact us by email or phone at:
Courthouse Libraries BC maintains a subscription to the LLMC Digital database. LLMC Digital is maintained by a nonprofit which is the goal of saving the law.
LLMC Digital is available on-site on any Courthouse Library Public Access Computer.
LLMC Digital provides access to:
- 1853 - 1865 Vancouver Island Acts
- 1858 -- Acts of British Columbia (Session Laws)
- 1876 -- Legislative Assembly Session Papers, BC
- 1872 -- Votes & Proceedings of t he Legislative Assembly of BC
- 1872 -- Journals of the Legislative Assembly of the Province of BC
- Provincial and Federal documents from across Canada
- US, UK and commonwealth documents