Updated January 15, 2021: At this time, as physical access to the library is limited in response to Covid-19, you can ask librarians to perform searches in Quickscribe on your behalf. Contact us by email or phone at:
Courthouse Libraries BC maintains a subscription to the Quickscribe database. This database can be used to research and track Federal and BC Laws.
Quickscribe is available on-site on any Courthouse Library Public Access Computer.
- timely updates to changing legislation
- analysis, interpretation and links to case law by expert annotators
- PDF tools that make saving and printing easy
- Hansard references that can provide clarity on statutory intent
- access to early consolidations not found elsewhere
- historical research tools