Police and RCMP Complaints
Last revised March 26, 2019


Information on how to make a complaint about a member or a department of a municipal police force is provided by the Office of the Police Complaint Commissioner.  Complaints can be submitted using an online form or by downloading and printing out the approved form. 


If your complaint is about a member of the RCMP, complaints can be made through the Commission for Public Complaints Against the RCMP. Complaints must be made within one year of the alleged conduct occurring and can be submitted online, by phone, fax or mail.




"directional" "resource link"