Our videos are tailored for practitioners. Watch them and learn how to use subscription databases available at the Courthouse Libraries.
Let a five minute video save you hours of research time!
- These two videos show you how easy it is to create Family Law and Wills & Estates documents using CLE's Document Builder.
This four-part series shows you how to:
- find forms and precedents and commentary using CLE Online
- find forms and precedents using Courthouse Libraries BC's library catalogue
- find forms and precedents using O'Brien's Encyclopedia of Forms
- Learn how to use the Remote Access collection of ebooks, journal articles, legislation, caselaw and sentencing quantums. Remote Access to Subscription Databases is accessible from your home or office, at no cost.
- Learn how to find relevant sections of an Act, proposed amendments, and point-in-time comparisons of BC Legislation.
- Learn to search Canadian criminal law texts available in library subscriptions to LawSource and CriminalSource