Our videos are tailored for practitioners. Watch them and learn how to use our subscription databases.
- Learn to search leading Canadian criminal texts using WestlawNext Canada.
- Learn how to use the Remote Access collection of ebooks, journal articles, legislation, caselaw and sentencing quantums. Remote Access to Subscription Databases is accessible from your home or office, at no cost.
- This series of videos shows you how to find precedents and commentary on the BC court rules in the digital versions of McLachlin and Taylor's BC Court Forms and British Columbia Practice.
- Learn how to use Quickscribe, an excellent online tool for BC legislation.
- Learn how to find relevant sections of an Act, proposed amendments, and point-in-time comparisons of BC Legislation.
This four-part series shows you how to:
- find forms and precedents and commentary using CLE Online
- find forms and precedents using Courthouse Libraries BC's library catalogue
- find forms and precedents using O'Brien's Encyclopedia of Forms
- These two videos show you how easy it is to create Family Law and Wills & Estates documents using CLE's Document Builder.
- This course is a series of videos that demonstrate how you can conduct case law research more effectively.
- In the videos we show you how to use popular legal research tools that are free (CanLII) or that you can use for free at BC courthouse libraries (CED, CLE Online, LawSource).